$10.00 benefits of membership include:
- Access to SAFE Education Initiative fund ($250.00)
- Advocacy to STF and government and School Divisions
- Networking opportunities and professional support
- Safe space for important conversations
- A way to raise awareness and encourage discussion about Anti-racism, Social Justice Anti-Oppressive and Multicultural Education in the K-12 sector
- Access to current research and resources
- Professional development (in-service, workshops, additional training, staff development)
- Opportunities to play a leadership role in advocacy and developing policy to enhance the environments and instruction in our schools
- Encouragement for teachers to support research and facilitate projects of benefit to students, the community and teachers
- A chance to recognize excellence in our community
If you are interested in being a member of SAFE please click the link below.
You can make your $10.00 payment through paypal.
You can also download and print the Membership Application by clicking below
Make Cheque/Money Orders of $10.00 payable to: SAFE
P.O Box 7462